Re: [CBQ] P2K GP9 problem

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] P2K GP9 problem
From: estaple10@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:24:42 EST
Cc: ESTAPLE10@aol.com
My guess is that LifeLike figures that 90% of the purchasers won't know it's
the wrong grey, but a lot of them would realize that a correctly painted unit
would not match their incorrectly painted units and would complain.  I too
have been complaining to LifeLike about the "wrong grey" through several
iterations of their blackbirds.

On the same subject, has anyone come up with a easy way to correct the grey
other than a repaint?

In a message dated 1/22/05 9:15:07 AM Central Standard Time,