Re: [CBQ] Metra Gallery Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Metra Gallery Cars
From: LZadnichek@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:54:03 EST
January 20, 2005

SJH - The full page advertisement shows a photograph of an ex-CB&Q stainless
steel gallery car. I do not know if C&NW cars are among the 50 offered for
lease. Perhaps, one of our other readers has a copy of the Metra bid sheet from
late 2004 that listed the cars to be disposed of. Or, maybe you can contact
Federated Railways direct and they could answer your question. Best Regards.

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM