[CBQ] Q coal sheds

To: CBQ list <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Q coal sheds
From: Eric Mumper <eric.mumper@microtune.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:15:58 -0600
Sender: ericm@microtune.com
Group,
        In Mike Spoor's Volume 4 on page 80 is a shot of Millington, Illinois
which is really neat because it shows the depot and grounds with an
outhouse, the wooden rails for the section house, and a coal shed for
the depot.  I would like to find a set of plans for this coal shed if
possible and if not possible at least a good picture of one that could
be scaled for dimensions.  Thanks.

                        Eric Mumper

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM