[CBQ] While we're at it...KCZ and ARZ consists

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] While we're at it...KCZ and ARZ consists
From: "Bill Jelinek" <cbqrr@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:25:40 -0600
All these discussions of Zephyr consists reminded me that a friend from KC
asked me in his Christmas letter this year if I knew of any book or source that
listed the original consists of the American Royal and Kansas City Zephyrs.  So
before it slips my mind again, I'll open it up to you.  I don't think he's on
the CBQ list, so if you want to reply here and to him off-list, you can contact
Charles Childs at mlcclc@kc.rr.com.

Bill Jelinek

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM