Re: Re: [CBQ] Detained and threatened by METRA police

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [CBQ] Detained and threatened by METRA police
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:25:46 -0500
That's good advice.  Before goign to Keokuk this summer I sent an e-mail to
the local constabulary to let them know who I was and what I was intending
to do.  At the end of my day, I did have an officer stop (as I was taking
pictures near the municipal waterworks) and ask about my activities.  I
explained, gave him my ID and informed him that I had notified the
department by e-mail.  I guess he believed me, because he wished me well.
Duncan Cameron