[CBQ] [Fwd: [StLouisRailfans] Fw: [IllinoisCentral] Detained and threate

To: "BNlist@yahoogroups.com" <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>, "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] [Fwd: [StLouisRailfans] Fw: [IllinoisCentral] Detained and threatened by METRA police]
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 20:52:15 -0500
It sounds to me that the officers were basically jerks and purposefully
made up their own laws.
However, the problem is that anyone of us could still have the same
problems these railfans did...

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
Castle Graphics
www.castlegraphics.com

Here is a post forwarded from the IllinoisCentral list. Some may consider

this "off topic" but it may have implications on us all as railfans...

KLD