Re: [CBQ] Subsidiaries

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Subsidiaries
From: VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:20:54 -0800 (PST)
Fulton County Narrow Gauge Railway in 1908

Rupert and Maureen <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz> wrote:Can anyone point me to, or
provide me with, a full list of  companies that were purchased by or
amalgamated into the CB&Q (and I'm not referring to C&S or FW&D!).   I've a
feeling that there was mention of one previously, but searching hasn't located
anything.

Thanks

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ