Re: [CBQ] Nebraska News

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Nebraska News
From: robert runty <brjr51@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:41:33 -0800 (PST)
Was in Wymore in Sept. and it is sad to see the former
division point silent. Track north of Wymore( the
north leg of the wye ) through Blue Springs and to
south of Beatrice has been tore up. The yard at Wymore
was completely empty. Crossing gates east and west of
Wymore had "Out Of Service" signs on them. From what
my friend says(an engineer out of Lincoln) the UP does
any switching at the brickyard at Endicott.

Bob Runty