[CBQ] Pooled Power Spreadsheet posted

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Pooled Power Spreadsheet posted
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:56:04 -0000

I have posted an updated spreadsheet containing references to pictures
of Q pooled power. I have updated quite a few of the references and
added some new tabs to the spreadsheet for pooled trains (including
when run), and leased power. I have also updated many of the
references to include page numbers where the pictures and info can be
found. This is still a work in progress, so I still have several books
to go through. I have updated some of the information on the EL pool
of 1969 and GN pool of 1959-1963. Any feedback can be sent offline
directly to me.

Please note that my pool information is for diesels only.

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH
thommack@yahoo.com