[CBQ] Waycar Book/2005 Calendars etc

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Waycar Book/2005 Calendars etc
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:43:32 -0600
Seal-send-time: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:43:32 -0600
I think we have a little bit of confusion here.  Perhaps too much egg nog
consumption?

A company called Milepost 206 Publishing
(http://www.milepost206.com/<http://www.milepost206.com/>) (no, I am not an
affiliate) is putting out a:

- 2005 Calendar featuring CB&Q subjects
- a book entitled Waycars of the Burlington Route

These two offerings are distinctly separate from the calendar that is produced
under the auspices of the Burlington Route Historical Society and which is part
of the dues paid annually to the Burlington Route Historical Society.

I receive a calendar as part of my BRHS dues and purchased a Milepost 206
calendar this past year at the Galesburg Railroad Days.  Both offerings are top
quality and I can recommend both without reservation.

I can't speak for the the timeliness of the publication and/or mailing of
either the MP 206 calendar or the BRHS calendar.  Heck, I can't remember what I
had for supper last Friday night!

Sincere regards and Merry Christmas!

John Lewis
Palmyra, Missouri