Re: [CBQ] Waycar Book/2005 Calendars/was Previous Post

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar Book/2005 Calendars/was Previous Post
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 07:45:15 -0700
All,
I too am awaiting my calendar that has been late more than early in my 10 years
of belonging to the BRHS.  I also belong to other Historical Societies, and to
add they are not late with their calendars.  And may I add they are volunteers.
 Not being able to complain about the lateness is a dictatorship.  It also
leads to complacency by the people working on the calendar.  In light of this
and other enlightenments this year about our society I for one will be looking
very close at my next election list and be assured anyone that is a current
director etc. will not recieve my vote.  I happen to believe that things need
to change and it is not going to happen until the death hold by the current
dictators is broke.
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY