Re: [CBQ] 2005 BRHS Calendars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 2005 BRHS Calendars
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:15:37 -0800
Do we have a volunteer to do next years calendar?

Remember this is a volunteer organization, the people doing the work are
donating their time to do the job. When we started there was no
calendar, that started in 1984 for the 50th anniversary of the Pioneer
Zephyr.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Ken Martin
Just a plain old member not an officer.