[CBQ] Re: friendly reminder

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: friendly reminder
From: "David Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:04:31 -0000

Hi Folks,

Last month John asked that everyone "sign" your name to your posts.
We have several folks who are not yet doing that.  We are not trying
to be "List Nazi's" - we just think it would be a good thing for the
list if everyone does this.

Thanks for your compliance.

Dave Lotz
St. Louis

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "John Lee" <BNJohn@s...> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just a friendly reminder to please remember to sign your name to
your emails that go to the CBQ list, that way everyone knows who wrote
it and can respond back to that person by name.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM