[CBQ] re 4978

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] re 4978
From: "leo_mccauley2001" <leo_mccauley2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:30:24 -0000

  gentlemen, in my remarks on the 4978, I was using dates as they
were given to me over the 8 years that I have been with the museum.
 however, I thank one and all for any and all information that can be
given on my favorite steamer, I spent a lot of time working with her,
getting her ready for the move from Ottawa, to Mendota in 1997, when
we have special events at the museum, I have the priveledge of
working with the 4978, and try to use facts when talking about her,
so any and all help will be appreciated.
 Hoping that all of you have a great and blessed Christmas.
Leo McCauley
McNabb, Il.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM