Re: [CBQ] Kansas Branches December 11th Update

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Kansas Branches December 11th Update
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:20:33 -0600
Seal-send-time: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:20:34 -0600
Patrick & Duane,

In my quest to photograph displayed Q steam on lines west this summer, I came
across the 710 in downtown Lincoln.  By a stroke of luck, I arrived at the
depot at the same time as eastbound Amtrak California Zephyr.

While I fully understand that 710 underwent a recent cosmetic overhaul, it is
clear that she is well taken care of by the folks in Lincoln.  In my humble
opinion, 710 is probably the best looking "stuffed & mounted" Q steam engine
that I have encountered.

I have posted a shot of 710 to the photos section for all ...

Regards,
John Lewis
Palmyra, Missouri