[CBQ] Gerald Edgar's Reply

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Gerald Edgar's Reply
From: LZadnichek@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:22:42 EST
December 11, 2004

I want to take a moment to sincerely thank BRHS Board Member Gerald Edgar for
stepping forward and taking the time to"unofficially" address at length Mr.
Elliott's accusations. Mr. Edgar, to my satisfaction, has touched upon the
issues at hand and addressed how to correctly handle this matter. Mr. Elliott
needs to become a BRHS member and work within the established system. If Mr.
Elliott will join the BRHS and follow Mr. Edgar's friendly advice, then I think
we
can bring this thread to a well deserved close.

Best Regards,
Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM