Re: [CBQ] RE: Mr. Elliot's accusations

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: Mr. Elliot's accusations
From: "Ken Hodgin" <hodgin@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:42:43 -0600
Hi Gerald,

Regarding your "P.S." As a former resident of Macomb IL. you might look into
hooking up with W.I.U. again. I don't know how long ago it was when you
first looked into it but when I left the area, three years ago, W.I.U. was
in the process of renovating a downtown building to house their historical
museum. It might be worth a second attempt as W.I.U. is very active in
preserving the history of the area and the CB&Q was a large part of it.

Best Wishes..
Ken H.