[CBQ] Corbin Collection

To: "CBQ-Yahoo-Group" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Corbin Collection
From: "Ken Currie" <currieken@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:10:19 -0600
I'd like to add my two cents worth to this discussion by simply saying a hearty
"Hear! Hear!" to Charlie Vik's and Richard Morgan-Fine's comments.   The amount
of effort and work that goes into putting out a fine publication like the
Bulletins is enormous.  You can't crank out quality pubs like these as though
they were sausages.  Kudos to all who donate their free time to publishing
these terrific documents.

Ken

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM