Re: [CBQ] Scale Test Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Scale Test Car
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:34:36 -0600
Ralph;

That's a nice photo, thanks for pointing it out.  The Q's scale test
cars are covered to some degree in Burlington Bulletin #27.  I don't
have access to mine at present, but do know that the road owned more
than than one style.  The one pictured looks similar to models produced
in HO scale by Walthers, Hallmark and others.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM