Re: [CBQ] Covered Gons

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Covered Gons
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:01:26 -0600
Bcc:
Cc: kkassay@hwlochner.com
Rupert, looking at the model by Modelers Choice, it is a straight sill
gondola so I think that rules out the GM-4 series.  The GM-10 isn't a match
either.  Looking in Spoor's CB&Q Volume 3, page 21 shows the car I think
Kevin is talking about.  It is covered and has a straight side sill,
unfortunately there is no way to see the number.

Rick Keil
Ft Campbell, KY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM