RE: [CBQ] Steam photos on the WEB

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Steam photos on the WEB
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:28:34 -0500
Paul & CBQ Listers,

We (the BRHS Web team) are still working on a BRHS Member's only area for
the Gallery.  When that area is open, the login will be used by BRHS Members
to gain access.  For now, no login is required to access the photos
available.  Simply click on the word Public or the photo of the waycar, and
you're in.  If you would have read what was on the page, there is a message
that says "Please note that the members area gallery is not yet completed."

The login is currently used for those of us who maintain the gallery and is
restricted as such - so we don't have a register link, you must email the
webmaster to ask permission for a login (again detailed in the text on the
page).

Paul, I'm sorry it seems I'm picking on you, but it is a major pet peeve of
mine when people don't read what is provided and jump to conclusions.  I'll
ask Jan to reword or re-arrange the opening page to the gallery to make it
more evident what is going on.

Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives