Re: [CBQ] Steam photos on the WEB

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Steam photos on the WEB
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:07:00 -0500
Dave,

A major pet peeve of "mine" is being accused of something falsely.

I DID read what was on the page about the members area not being completed.
BUT it also says:
"There is also a restricted members gallery: if you are a current member and do
NOT have access, email the webmaster."  Well, I'm a current member and DO NOT
have access, and didn't know why.  So I did something wrong by following the
directions I READ and asking?  Maybe I should have followed them more
explicitly and emailed the webmaster, considering the response I'm getting here.

I also saw the [login] at the top of the page.  And when you click on it, it
works as far as asking for username and password.  So to that extent, it very
much looks like it's working...for some, but apparently not me.  Thought I
missed out on something, that's all.   Very confusing as far as I'm concerned.
If it's not yet operational, then why even bother having it there?

And yes, I DO read things, almost to a fault, and try to follow what they say
and not simply "jump to conclusions".  At least not any that weren't implied by
what I WAS reading.

Funny how people will see the same thing but come away with different
interpretations of what they're seeing.  Sorry for upsetting you . . .

Paul (Kossart) - "The CB&Q Guy"
Peru, IL  *USA*
Modeling 1960's in HO.

`````````