[CBQ] West Burlington Shops

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] West Burlington Shops
From: "Ronald Peterson" <rcp95240@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 00:33:36 -0000

Hearing that the BNSF is closing the West Burlington Shops "sure does
throw that old monkey wrench into the works." Now I have to set down
and rewrite my business plan. I wonder if I can sue Ft. Worth for the
time & energy, now lost?

One of the items that my company, Clover Township Industries, is
going to get into next year is the importing of ethanol (200 proof,
denatured) into California and sell it as E85 fuel. I was going to
have the tank cars purchased as kits and have the shop forces at West
Burlington assemble them & maintain them there too. FYI the
marshaling of said tank cars will happen at Galesburg.

Back to the old drawing board or in this case back to the Excel
spreadsheets & Word files.

Later,

Ron Peterson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM