Re: [CBQ] IL Railnet was "BNSF closing its doors in West Burlington"

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] IL Railnet was "BNSF closing its doors in West Burlington"
From: "Dan" <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 22:23:36 -0500
Is this a new thing. I just heard that it was going to be the Oregon branch and
the LaSalle branch. This is the first I've seen this one.
Dan
Support Our Troops
God Bless America

   Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:29:18 -0500
   From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@charter.net>
Subject: Re: BNSF closing its doors in West Burlington

On another note the Illinois Rail Net will grow with the take over of the
NIFA Branch(West Side of Aurora)((Northern Illinois Fair Assoc.)), The
original Mainline from West Chicago to Aurora and the switching in the
Sheepyard area of Aurora.
What is next
sjh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM