[CBQ] Section House

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Section House
From: "Harold S. Huber Jr." <sarge9usa@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:02:54 -0000
All,
I was out checking out a route for a tour at out Division meeting
next month and ran into an old CB&Q section house.  I'm in the
process of  getting permission to measure it, get photos, etc.  my
question was there a standard section house on the Q?  If so are
there plans available?  I really want to do an article for a magazine
combining my Railroad Research Clinic and scratch building this
section house.  I do not want to step on anyones toes if there is
plans or other articles out there.  By the way this was the section
house at Ulm Wyoming was move to a farm about a mile away pretty much
in tact and waiting for an article to be done.  I also want to do
plans given that others are not availbble.  This was identified from
a 1915 photo that I have.
Harold Huber
Now in God's Country Sheridan, WY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM