Re: [CBQ] Section House

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Section House
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
On the Q, the buildings where the section gangs kept
their tools and motor cars were known as tool houses
or more commomonly as "car hoses". A "section house"
was the company house, supplied to the section foreman
or in some cases, to section laborers. Do you mean a
car house or a section house? But the answer is yes,
there are standard plans for car/tool houses and there
are several standard plans and several "non-standard"
plans for section houses.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM