[CBQ] Fw: New file uploaded to ModelersChoice

To: <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: New file uploaded to ModelersChoice
From: "John and Sally Gillies" <gillies@webone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:19:53 +1000
Please excuse the multiple post, but there has been some recent discussion
of planned Modeler's Choice freight car kits/mini kits on the Yahoo
ModelersChoice group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ModelersChoice/ .  You
will have to join the group to check very recent posts with links to
preliminary images of the GN 4200-4399 and CB&Q 83400-83599 series freight
cars.  Some planned kits are a range of late 60s NP series box cars, two GN
box car kits and a CB&Q covered gondola.  Further Hill Lines kits may well
be announced.

Earlier advice of the NP and GN 38000-38299 series box cars are at
http://www.modelerschoice.com/freightcar.htm .  Modelers Choice has recently
advised on their Yahoo group list that these kits will not be offered as
complete kits (due to changes in the kit vs RTR market), rather they will
provide the laser cut sides and advise where the remaining parts required to
finish the kits can be sourced and provide a list of instructions to compete
the kit.  This is an ideal opportunity to get "kits" of prototypes of
interest to this Yahoo group.

I trust this may be of some interest to group members.  I have not financial
interest in Modeler's Choice - just a desire to build some otherwise
unavailable kits of freight cars I'd like to model.

John Gillies
Canberra, Australia