[CBQ] Re: Passenger cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Passenger cars
From: "mpcgw277" <Scotm2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 04:22:28 -0000
If the heavyweights from Walthers doesn't get you excited the Kato
relase should. Kato is planning the CZ in N scale as an 11 car set.
All new tooling? for some of the cars. Before I'm criticized for
releasing this info, I'd like to point out it was released several
days  earlier on another forum. After I mentioned this info to a
local Kato dealer he confirmed it was true.
Scot

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "John Trulson" <norskeviking@m...> wrote:
> I just saw a news release from Walthers at my local hobby shop. For
this Fall through Spring, they plan on releasing ready to run
heavyweight passenger cars. They listed a paired window coach, 12-1
Pullman, 8-1-2 Pullman, 14 Section Pullman, 3-2 Observation, 36 seat
Diner. They listed the price at $41.98. They also listed the CB&Q as
one of the paint schemes offered. Haven't had time to see which ones
we can use on the Q though. John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM