[CBQ] Fan Trip Pictures?

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fan Trip Pictures?
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:56:05 -0700
Wow! I just flashed that last Monday was the 40th anniversary of that
excursion to Galesburg which featured 4960 and 5632 doubleheading on the
return trip to Chicago. Does anyone know where I can see, download or
purchase pictures (B&W or color) from that excursion? I was on it, but
unlike other fantrips I took in those days, I can't seem to locate any
photos from it. In fact, I'm not sure I even took any, having been, I'm
afraid, considerably more focused on the girl I was with that day....

It WAS a great day, too. I remember we were SO late getting home to Union
Station. Someone wryly observed that the 4960 wasn't helping much -- just
the opposite, he speculated, probably holding the big Northern back.

Any help in finding pictures would be much appreciated.
Jonathan