[CBQ] NE12 Paint Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] NE12 Paint Question
From: "baton580" <rplaehn@cox-internet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:46:26 -0000
I am looking for information as to when the silver paint scheme with
red stripe and color herald was first applied to the NE12 waycars.
Were they painted this way from Havlock or did they get it later? I
am modeling one from the Bachman shell and am aiming for the 1958-
'60 time period.

Thanks in advance.

Bob P.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM