[CBQ] C&I line relocation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] C&I line relocation
From: rnpschu@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 15:20:43 EDT
I have a friend who is asking sbout any line change on the C&I between
Chatsworth and Savanna from about 1935 to 1950. There is some controversy over
where
the MILW's Ashton Cutoff went under the Q. It was in the Johnson Creek area
between Burke and Chatsworth. However, there is clear evidence of a Q line
relocation, and remnants of the MILW, still plainly visible, do not line up
with
the current bridge over Johnson Creek. Thanks in advance for any help' Dick
Schultz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM