[CBQ] BN Green

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BN Green
From: Sam Cook <samc@sjcook.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:17:12 -0500
Can anyone here provide me with the spec on BN Green?  Will need it in
fair quantity.
We are getting ready to repaint waycar 11443 and want the correct color.
Also, any painting diagram:  location & size of heralds & lettering?
Also spec on the yellow for the ends.
Presuming the roof and undercarriage are black??
We can fake it but would rather be authentic.
Many thanks.
Sam Cook, Milan, MO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511