Re: [CBQ] Re: Aksarben Zephyr BLI CZ Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Aksarben Zephyr BLI CZ Cars
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:36:03 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/04 10:33:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sjl@prodigy.net
writes:

> Did they not use the Silver Cuisine on the Ak Sar Ben Zephyr?

Silver Cuisine (outshopped 1952)  was a Burlington Diner, not a CZ diner.
Remember the Burlington only had the post war Budd diners for each train, no
extra diners with the full skirting. So when one diner was shopped, I'm sure
other
diners were used in the DZ, CZ ect where needed. For example I use Silver
Feast in my 56 DZ.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511