[CBQ] Re: CZ Dome Observation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CZ Dome Observation
From: "karllmoore" <karllmoore@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 05:04:57 -0000
Hubert,

You are correct that Railway Classics/Shoreham Shops CZ dome obs has
a better slope to it than the Challenger version, but my complaint
with mine (Shoreham Shops) was that they blew the tail light
fixture.  It didn't extend out enough and was cut short.  The rear
roof section was the correct heighth as well.

I'm hoping that the BLI version (of all the cars) will be correct and
will welcome it.  For about $50/car, and include interiors, plating,
lighting, and hopefully working diaphragms, that's not a bad deal.
Especially since you can buy them over the course of a few months and
spread the dough out.

Rod,

I heard that the former Rio Grande dome coaches are going on the
auction block, why not pick up a couple to go with your beautiful
Silver Solarium.  You can get Pony, Colt & Mustang.  It would be a
beautiful sight to see and a nice way to really bring back the CZ.

Karl

, but the roof line should slope down more than Challenger allowed.