[CBQ] Re: TCZ/EB/NCL Combination Date

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: TCZ/EB/NCL Combination Date
From: "jobbox123" <jobbox123@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:27:43 -0000
I dont know the exact date. However, I do have some info that says
that the three train combination was preceeded by a two train
combination: that of the Noorth Coast Limited and the Twin Cities
Zephyr. The info I have states that this combo was run for one or two
seasons prior to the three train combination in 1968. In fact the
info I have states this was immediately prior to the first Empire
Builder Twin Cites (afternoon) Zephyr combination in 1961.

If anyone can clarify or substantiate this info it would be
appreciated ....