[CBQ] CB&N depot pics needed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&N depot pics needed
From: "gaedgar66" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 03:38:08 -0000
For a modeling project (eventually to be a commercially available HO
kit), I need xerox copies of photos or postcards you have of these
typical CB&N depots (LaCrosse Div) - thanks! (if you have 2 sides
that's even better as most of these are similar but deviations
occurred with window/door placement, etc)

Alma, Bagley, Blanding, Calvert, Charme, Diamond BLuff, Hager,
Ferryville, Fountain City, Fulton, Galena Jct., Genoa, Hastings,
Lynxville, Maiden Rock, McCartney, Miner, Nelson, Proving Ground,
Stoddard, Trempealeau, Trevino, Victory, Wyalusing & Whitton.
There were also 1 or 2 CB&Q depots done to this design in northen
Illinois such as Kasbeer & ???  Steep, gabled roofs, usually of wide
tarpaper are 'trademarks'.  Thanks VERY much!  (last post for at
least a week I think - I'm tired!)   Gerald

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511