[CBQ] Streamline passenger car number series

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Streamline passenger car number series
From: "tshryock" <tshryock@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:23:47 -0000
Can anyone tell me what number series were used by CBQ silver
streamline passenger cars? Is there an online resource that breaks
them down by type (coach, baggage etc.)?

If not, can someone at least give me the range used by coaches? (I
have a decaling project on hold until I get the coach numbers!)

Thanks!!

Todd