Re: [CBQ] Kindig pictures

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Kindig pictures
From: Bob Webber <drgw@drgw.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:10:11 -0600
As far as I know, Jim Ehernberger has the collection and is creating the
lists prior to them going to the DPL.   There was a concern that after
Augie died that a lot of the captions/photo information on the railroad
photos in the DPL were inaccurate (for instance, the photo of "a RGS train
in the Royal Gorge").  So, to ensure that doesn't happen with Kindig's
collection, someone who is knowledgeable is going to provide the list.  Hol
likely has a better update.  Jim has contact info in the NG&SLG I believe -
if you need it let me know, he's been responsive to requests...

Tom Klinger has some of the photos for sale in his lists, as does
Chione.   Of course, John if you are looking for something specific, I can
look - the College of DuPage show is in two weekends (April 4) and there
are usually a few photo sellers there.  Send me a list (off list) of what
you might need and I'll take a look.

This does bring up another point.  I have a box of slides on the Q and
another on BN (at least).  One of the thoughts scrambling past my brain is
that the BRHS might be interested in obtaining these   Now... if some had
some D&RGW shots to acts as a cross donation between the two
societies,  both could benefit!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511