Re: [CBQ] Question about C&S power

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Question about C&S power
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:34:12 -0600
Tim,

Before the merger would have stayed home. After the merger
were assigned to Livingston and used system wide. Was in
Colorado Springs from May of 70 until May of 71 and saw
very little of the U30C's or SD40's. Since power supply
then, as it is now, comes mostly from Lincoln there were
plenty of 4-axle GE's which were all assigned to Lincoln
after the merger.

Before I went in the Army in May of 68 only C&S/FW&D power
I saw around Chicago was a few visits by the FW&D E8's.

Russ