[CBQ] Question about C&S power

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Question about C&S power
From: "Tim VanMersbergen" <killercarp@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:19:24 -0000
Greetings gurus,
The announcement of the Atlas U30C in C&S brings a couple of
questions to mind in determining if I should aquire one.

How often, if ever, did the C&S high-horsepower locomotives
(U30C/SD40 types) get on the CB&Q proper?  If/when they did, were
they restricted to the Denver-Chicago corridor, or might they appear
going to places like KC or St. Paul?

Any specific situations anyone can recall would be useful.  After the
GP40s and SD24s, I'm guessing it will be a winner, so any good excuse
to have one on the roster would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim VanMersbergen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511