Re: [CBQ] Oregon spring meet Registration

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Oregon spring meet Registration
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:25:07 EST
In a message dated 3/5/2004 8:25:35 AM Central Standard Time,
vje68@hotmail.com writes:
Flyers going out this w/e to BRHS mbrs.  Tables for swap meet are $10
and non-mbrs are welcome to buy same.
Actually, Gerald has jumped the gun just a little...  The flyers were sent to
St. Louis to go to the copier and the mailer.  It will take a little while
before it is in the mail.  Hopefully, we will be able to get them loaded on the
BRHS website in a few days for those of you who aren't members or can't wait!

The Spring Meet is a great place to unload some duplicates or no longer
needed items.  Get a table and sell them off to your fellow members!  We should
have a good supply of tables available and the Coliseum is a great place for a
swap meet.

I agree with Gerald, Oregon is a great place for the Spring Meet.  Bob Rees
and I are looking forward to hosting you!

Rich Gortowski