Re: [CBQ] correction - W. Burl litigation

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] correction - W. Burl litigation
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@trib.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:52:54 -0700
Gerald,
I may be wrong, but I believe the West Burlington Shops are actually located
within an area annexed by the city of Burlington prior to their construction.
This, in spite of the fact they are actually closer to West Burlington, than
they are to Burlington proper.  The whole story is outlined in the Burlington
Bulletin issue pertaining to the West Burlington Shops (#26).

Rick Patterson