Re: [CBQ] switching practices

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] switching practices
From: "Haydens" <kliner@socket.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:05:54 -0600
Duncan,  In the latter years, the northbound local would come up the
mainline and there were two crossovers right around the vicinity of the
Hubinger tank spots that went from the main to # 1 and from # 1 to # 2
track.  As I recall we would set out in # 1 and pick up off of # 2.  I'll
get some more details on the southbound 2nd class train in the evening as I
recall the switch engine grabing our waycar and the rear end of our train
and setting that out and doubling our waycar to the pickup and back to the
train.  More later, Archie