Re: [CBQ] BHRS Calendar

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BHRS Calendar
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:06:45 -0600
The pony express rider arrived in Ft. WOrth on Saturday.
The neat part of the Janurary Photo is the Signal on the left.  The
Christmas Tree on Hurd's Island.  This gave aspects for main three thru the
depot.  In to the depot tracks and back to the turntable and express track.
It had not only the levers on the plant but the Lunar Aspect to go in on top
of cars with an additional button on the front of the machine to push once
the track lite lit.
sjh