Re: [CBQ] new 4-6-4 offer

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] new 4-6-4 offer
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:51:52 -0800 (PST)
I thought the boiler looked like the old NKP Berkshire
the Ahm had years ago.  Save your hard earned money.
Historic Rail however does offer many good "Q" items
including the print on page 4 bottom center.  I have
one and both engines are "Q". Also see the prints on
page 36.  Disregard the Alco C628 also.  I live in
Twin Cities area and have delt with "Historic Rail"
several times, they have 90% of catalog item on hand,
if not will receive within 10 days. A good dealer, I
recommend them to everyone.  They also have a

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511