Re: [CBQ] Fuel Dye

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fuel Dye
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:30:37 -0800 (PST)
In this day and age many RR locos are fueled by a
local vendor from a pumper truck along side the main
line.  AMTRAK does this in Minot,ND, I know because
I've initialed the fuel slips before delivery and and
sign tham afterward showing total gallons pumped for
each loco.  The vendor in Minot used to be Cenex. and
probably still is. At Dilworth, MN(Fargo) AMTRAK is
fueled at the BN(ex. NP) fueling rack, right on the
main line. Also same thing at Havre, MT.   CY
--- Myron & Lois Dudenbostel <myroloi@egyptian.net>