Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 1946

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 1946
From: William Barber <clipperw@EarthLink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:32:30 -0600
Yes, the red lens should be on the bottom of the Mars light. Also, it
actual practice, the red light would only operated during an emergency
brake application, in either direction, I believe, not when in reverse.
But, what the heck, it is a good looking model and a welcome addition.
I am waiting to take delivery of my #5614 very shortly. Indeed, the Q
locomotive on display at St. Joseph, MO is the #5614, one of four Q
4-8-4s that have survived.

Bill Barber

On Sunday, January 25, 2004, at 09:44 PM, CBQ@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:22:09 EST