RE: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Passenger Car Paint Schemes

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Passenger Car Paint Schemes
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:09:29 -0800
Bcc:
Tom,

I have built 2 Brass Car Sides, the Empire Builder Great Dome with Q
markings of course. They fit very nice on the Bahcmann great dome. One has
to remove the fluted sides by eith scraping or sanding, the second car I
sanded and was less time consuming.

I am in the process of working on an Empire Builder dome with brass car
sides and at this point, not certain if I really like the way the fit, or
don't fit. Once I get this completed I may or may not do any others.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511