Re: [CBQ] Beardstown > morse 5 wpm ?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Beardstown > morse 5 wpm ?
From: "Bob Weber" <eng95@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:42:29 -0800
You're right about that.  That's why I had such a hard time on my first
assignment where I had to use the key for a couple of days until the phone
lines got repaired.  All of the Beardstown division communicated via
telephones.  The only teletype circuit was between the yard offices at
Beardstown and Centralia, Il.

Bob

  From: Paul Robt. Jackson
  Subject: [CBQ] Beardstown > morse 5 wpm ?

  Hey Bob I would not think that 5wpm could be called "qualified"..for
  anything...
  .

To visit your group on the web, go to: