[CBQ] HO Items For Sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] HO Items For Sale
From: "dcmania" <dcmania@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 01:17:56 -0000
I'm "thinning the herd" and would like to offer these items to CBQ
listers before heading to e-bay. Please contact me off list if you
have any interest. If they don't sell here by about 1/4/04, I'll be
listing them on e-bay on the 5th. Thanks.

Atlas CB&Q Redbird GP 7 Loco. NEVER RUN!
$35 4.74 S&H, add a buck for ins.

-0-

P2K CB&Q E-8A Loco. VERY little run time. Red nose stripes. Road
#9942B. Kadee couplers.
$35 - $4.75 S&H, add a buck for ins. BUY THE COMPANION 9924B and I'll
ship `em together for a buck more!

-0-

P2K CB&Q E-8A Loco. VERY little run time. Red nose stripes. Road
#9942A. I traded a guy a new shell with black stripes for this one
and he sent me a shell with a small blemish on the fireman's side
roof. A little weathering would cover it. He DIDN'T tell me?I AM
telling you so there's no surprises. It doesn't show in a photo.
Kadee couplers.
$35 - $4.75 S&H, add a buck for ins. BUY THE COMPANION 9924A and I'll
ship `em together for a buck more!

-0-

California Zephyr Dome Observation by ConCor. New, never run 85' car.
Named Silver Solarium.
$9 - $4.75 S&H, add a buck for ins.

-0-

California Zephyr Dome Coach by ConCor. New, never run 85' car.
Named Silver Lariat.
$9 - $4.75 S&H, add a buck for ins.

-0-

California Zephyr Dome Coach by ConCor. New, never run 85' car.
Named Silver Ranch.
$9 - $4.75 S&H, add a buck for ins.

-0-

California Zephyr Dome Coach by ConCor. New, never run 85' car.
Named Silver Lodge.
$9 - $4.75 S&H, add a buck for ins.

-0-

California Zephyr Dome Coach by ConCor. New, never run 85' car.
Named Silver Rifle.
$9 - $4.75 S&H, add a buck for ins.

-0-

California Zephyr Dining Car by ConCor. New, never run 85' car. Road
Number 193.
$9 - $4.75 S&H, add a buck for ins.

-0-

If you want the lot, I'll figure out a fair shipping price for the
package.

In case it doesn't show anywhere, my e-mail is dcmania@y...
I can e-mail you pictures, if you'd like to look 'em over, too.

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: